Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions at Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences.
POSITION : ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT- (1 POSITION)
Grade : M
Reports to : Senior Accounts Assistant
Tenure of office : Full time
b. Certificate in Financial Accounting from a recognized institution
c. Two years of work experience
d. Age range of 20 – 35 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- General Accounting duties-receiving invoices, preparing invoices, paying bills, banking income and
issuing receipts on fund received.
- Organizing and paying salaries to staff.
- Preparing Debtors reconciliation statements.
- Day to day financial and personnel management for the organization planning and provision of budgetary
- Writing and issuing of cheques to suppliers and staff.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report.
- Receiving cash/deposit slips from students and other customers.
- Preparing Bank reconciliation statement.
- Preparing and recording payment vouchers.
- Recording receipts and cheques in cash book.
- Balancing and updating salaries Ledger.
- Timely remittance of PAYE and other taxes.
- Making sure that internal controls are adhered to.
- Ensuring that adequate supporting documents are attached to the payment vouchers before making
a. Must be a committed Christian
b. Have good communications skill
c. Willing to work during odd hours
d. Sober habits with high level of integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested individuals with relevant qualifications should send their application letters, copies of certificates and a detailed CV with three traceable referees to the following address or email not later than Friday 19th August, 2022.
The College Principal,
Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences,
P.O Box 49,
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.