Public Service Pension Trust Fund is an Institution which was established in compliance with Pension Act (CAP 55:02) to oversee the administration of the Public Service Contributory Pension Scheme.
The Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following positions that exist at Secretariat Office on an annual contracts renewable.
POST: ASSISTANT BENEFITS AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
REPORTING TO : BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To undertake benefits administration activities in an efficient and effective manner.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must be in possession of Diploma either in Human Resource Management, Commercial Studies, or Business Administration Management obtained from recognized Institution plus 3 years working experience in the relevant field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and register new members and timely communicate to members and other stakeholders
- Carry out timely follow-ups on contribution remittance by enforcing compliance among contributing members and ensure that all members queries are immediately and adequately responded to.
- Assist in ensuring thát benefits are timely paid to the beneficiaries
- Collect claims and sort out any problem related to claims in order toavoid delays
- Assist in ensuring that benefits are granted to the right beneficiary
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports
- Participate in pensioners’ verification and keep track of their records
- Receive and attend to stakeholders’ complaints
- Participate in sensitizing members and other stakeholders on the Fund’s operations.
COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
The post holder should have good prioritization skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately, problem solving skills, good benefits administration and sound computer literacy.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees not later than 24thJanuary, 2022 to:
The Principal Officer
Public Service Pension Trust Fund
P.O. Box 30146