Smallholder Farmers Fertilizer Revolving Fund of Malawi (SFFRFM) was incorporated in 1988 as a Trust Fund under the Trust Incorporation Act of 1962 to procure, store, distribute, and sell fertilizers to smallholder farmers. Its primary role was to ensure that smallholder farmers, defined as farmers who grow their crops on customary land have an opportunity to access and buy affordable fertilizer at all times.
Smallholder Farmers Fertilizer Revolving Fund of Malawi (SFFRFM) invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT ICT OFFICER
Department: Region Office
Reporting to: ICT Officer.
Purpose of the Job:
To provide ICT services to the Fund.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support and problem resolution for Microsoft Office applications and other systems.
- Providing user support and training to staff to ensure proper and effective utilization of ICT equipment.
- Providing advice to users on matters relating to ICT.
- Updating the website.
- Troubleshooting computer operations to identify and resolve issues.
- Assisting in carrying out installation and configuration of ICT systems and applications.
- Logging requests for assistance and keeping informed on the progress of their requests.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information or IT from a reputable institution.
- At least (2) years’ work experience at a similar level.
Additional Skills and Abilities
- Ability to act promptly on ICT issues.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates who meet the above specifications should forward their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae(CV) and copies of relevant certificates in an envelope clearly marked with the name of the position being applied for to:
The Director of Human Resources and Administration
Smallholder Farmers Fertilizer Revolving Fund of Malawi (SFFRFM)
P.O. Box 2505
Please note that applications without copies of certificates will not be considered.
Closing date for receiving applications is 5th October, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.