CDH Investment Bank is licensed under the Banking Act by the Reserve Bank of Malawi to provide full banking services. The bank opened for business on 2nd April 2012 and has banking centres in Blantyre and Lilongwe.
Being part of Continental Holdings limited which is a vibrant financial services group, CDH Investment Bank is a unique formation in the financial services sector as it is designed to provide unique banking solutions in Malawi.
In this regard, CDH Investment Bank requires highly skilled, motivated, and innovative people that will fit the corporate ambitions of a highly creative and innovative bank.
The bank therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Individuals for the following position:
Associate (Investment Banking)
The investment Banking Associate provides timely and consistent value-dded service (either as transaction team member or in an advisory capacity) to senior management and/or clients with the view to ensuring consistent quaky, sound structuring and commercial viability of transactions.
- Assisting in deal origination and on general marketing activities of the company.
- Drafting of facility outlines/term sheets.
- Participation in the pre-feasibility/feasibility/due diligence process.
- Assisting in negotiations with potential funders (equity and debt).
- Closing of deal documentation.
- Performing all administrative duties associated with the position.
- Assist in tracking financial transaction, collecting market data and filing client documentation.
- Strong in learning agility and capable of assimilating new Information, meeting client needs.
- Hunger for dealing with challenging situations.
- Intellectual abilities and broad mindedness.
- Ability to think Innovatively, producing new ideas.
- Resilient under intense pressure and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed entrepreneurial insight with capacity to attract and retain customers.
- An ability to network on an international platform.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, result oriented and motivated to deliver excellent client service.
- Loyalty and authority in building rapport with others.
- Outgoing nature and good level of diplomacy.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A post graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Knowledge and experience in excel economic modelling experience including detailed income statement forecasting, multiple scenario analysis, capital structure modelling, LBO, and merger modeling.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a treasury, banking, or finance with a leading organization.
The position offers a remuneration package and benefits commensurate with its seniority, level of skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements outlined above may forward applications in person, by post or email to the address below, to be received no later than close of business on 20th May 2022.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copies of academic qualifications;
- Certified copy of valid national identity document/passport; and
- Details of three contactable referees.
Please note applications that do not meet all the requirements specified above will not be considered. Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
CDH Investment Bank Limited
P.O Box 1444