Public Service Pension Trust Fund is an Institution which was established in compliance with Pension Act (CAP 55:02) to oversee the administration of the Public Service Contributory Pension Scheme.
The Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following positions that exist at Secretariat Office on an annual contracts renewable.
POST: BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
REPORTING TO PLANNING AND INVESTMENT MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To undertake benefits administration activities in an efficient and effective manner.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Respurce Management, Social Science, Business Administration, Public Administration or Actuarial Science obtained from accredited Institution plus a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the relevant field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ldentify and register new members and timely communicate members and other stakeholders.
- Timely follow-up on contribution remittance
- Enforce compliance among contributing members and ensure that all members’ queries are immediately and adequately responded to
- Ensure that benefits are timely paid to the beneficiaries
- Collect claims and sort out any problem related to the claims in order to avoid delays
- Establish good working relationship with all Fund custodians and ensure that benefits are granted to the right beneficiary
- Participate in the preparation of monthly reports
- Participate in pensioners verification and keep track of their records
- Receive and attend to stakeholders complaints
- Participate in sensitizing members and other stakeholders on the Fund’s operations.
COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
The post holder should have good interpersonal and communication skills, should have problem solving skills, good prioritization skills to deal with high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and effectively. He/ she should also possess good analytical skills, report writing skills, self-starter, and sound computer literacy especially excel and power point.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees not later than 24thJanuary, 2022 to:
The Principal Officer
Public Service Pension Trust Fund
P.O. Box 30146