POSITION: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
COMSIV Company Limited is an investment arm of the COMSIP Cooperative Union Limited registered under the Company Act (2013). The company promotes the financial inclusion and commercialization of cooperative enterprises in Malawi in order to improve incomes and diversify livelihoods. COMSIV Limited seeks to recruit a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the post of a General Manager. He/ She will be directly accountable for the general management and oversight of COMSIV to deliver and increase profitability, business and market share growth, product penetration.
The post is responsible for operations strategies and business growth to deliver effective and profitable operation of the business and enhance the Company’s profile in the market place. The successful candidate will be responsible for lending, product development, marketing, customer experience, policy development, compliance and controls.
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of the Company’s Strategic Plan, Annual Business Plan and Budgets
- Develop plans for business growth and profitability targets of the Company
- Monitor and evaluate performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements as well as continuous update of processes, policies and procedures.
- Prepare Budgets, Annual Business Plans and Operational Plans.
- Lead the team in championing the Company’s brand image both internally and externally
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement Credit Strategies, Policies and Procedures in line with the Company’s Corporate Strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the Company through innovative marketing programs and development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Lead in mobilization of sufficient funds for onward lending to customers
- Manage and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a related field of study from a reputable University
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Senior Management positions in a Microfinance Institution or a Bank
- Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a fast growing institution
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop staff
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Financial Expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your application together with your CV with traceable referees and copies of your qualifications to:
Area 6 Plot 6/172
Private Bag 105
Tel: 01 759 331
Closing date is 30th August, 2021.