JOB TITLE: CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Chief Security Officer (CSO) to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that FLOWTECH properties and Staff have adequate protection that guarantees their optimal safety. Age between 30 to 40 years
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, plans and programs
- Monitoring and ensuring timely maintenance of surveillance cameras and equipment.
- Conducting threat assessment and integration.
- Maintaining the operation of Biometric system
- Reviewing security operations management systems
- Train Security Guards on different job profiles to keep them ready and alert at all times.
- Responsible for the security of the company’s Manufacturing, Sales and Admin premises and Senior Staff residences.
- Responsible to write and prepare reports as required in this leadership role.
- Communicate effectively with the Security team and guide the guards who work in two shifts and motivate them to a well -disciplined performance.
- Patrolling premises regularly.
- Any other duty assigned by Management
Employment Status: Full-time
- The candidate must have at least a Diploma in Security Studies.
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience.
- A clean criminal record.
- Effective oral and written communication (English).
- Detail-oriented personality with ability to operate effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to manage time effectively in a high-pressure setting, with excellent interpersonal Skills.
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Human Resources Manager, FLOWTECH LIMITED, P.O. BOX 5263, LIMBE. Not later than 10th August, 2022.