Mwanza District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill vacant positions existing at the District Council.
Job Title: Chiefs Clerk (3)
Location: Mwanza District Council
Salary: Grade M/M11 salary scale segment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transcribe, record and file documents relating to disputes.
- Maintain filing and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machine.
- Communicate with clients and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mails.
- Prepare and send outgoing mails.
- Maintaining Chief’s register.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to people in the community
- Any other duties as relevant to the post that may be assigned from time to time by the responsible officer.
- Applicants must be m possession of a Malawi school Certificate of Education (MSCE)
- Age range between 21 and 40.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be addressed to:
Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
All applications with relevant copies of your certificates, Curriculum vitae and National Identity Cards must be sent not later than 24 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Clearly Indicate the post you are applying for on the envelope.