Casino Marina, Malawi will be known as the ultimate international company in Malawi, where a totally unique experience will be offered to both local and foreign players alike by providing an honest and trustworthy gaming environment housed in Lilongwe’s most prestigious surroundings. Casino Marina has developed a unique style that combines the sophistication and elegance of traditional casinos with state-of-the-art casino operating systems.
POSITION: COMPLIANCE OFFICER
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance audits.
- Helps others by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Enforces adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Ensures there is compliance of staff to regulations and conducts training of staff where need be
- Company liaison with regulatory bodies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business & Public Administration, or any related field
- 2 years post qualification experience.
- Legal compliance
- Research skills
- Team player
- Administrative writing & reporting skills
- Excellent MS-Office usage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you interested in applying for the role, please submit letter of application, a copy of your cv and copies of certificates to:
The Human Resource Manager
CASINO MARINA LILONGWE
New City Center, Area 13
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2021.