Malawi Network of AIDS Service Organization is a leading membership organization Playing a unique role in coordinating Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) in the fight against HIV and AIDS in Malawi.
CONSULTANCY: MAPPING /NEEDS ASSESSMENT
To achieve these, MANASO is looking for Dynamic, qualified highly experienced individuals to carry out Needs assessment mapping of AGYW/ABYM service to benchmark project baseline indicators.
The following are the specific objectives of the assignment:
- Mapping of HIV treatment literacy services available in the community among 15-24 age group.
- Availability of partners and adequacy of services been offered.
- Coverage of existing services among the 15-24 year olds.
- Ease of access of services to targeted beneficiaries.
- Perceptions of beneficiaries on quality of services available.
- Resource allocation data for HIV treatment literacy among AGYW/ABYM in the targeted districts.
- ART adherence among AGYW/ABYM
- HIV treatment literacy knowledge levels among AGYW/ABYM.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO CARRY OUT THE ASSIGNMENT
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out needs assessments for USAID projects
- Experience in AGYW/ABYM studies on HIV is an added advantage
- Masters or PhD in Public Health/Health and Behavior Change Communication or related disciplines
- Experience in qualitative research methodologies.
- Ready to share samples of previous assignments of similar nature.
For All Consultancy services please request full TORs from this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send to:
The Executive Director
Area 47 / 4 / 633
P.O. Box 30493
Closing date for receiving all completed applications is 23th April 2021.