The Ministry of Health with grant from Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), through the Africa Centre for Disease Control, intends to strengthen surge capacity to support response to public health emergencies.
In view of the above, the Ministry is inviting applications to fill the post below on temporary basis for a period of six (6) months:
JOB TITLE: DATA ENTRY CLERK
RESPONSIBLE TO: District Environmental Health Officer
LOCATION: Various Health Centres in Rural Areas.
- Applicants should be holders of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with credits in at least two science subjects and a Certificate in ICT or any other Computer Related Certification
- Must be not more than 35 years of age.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture vaccination data and enter data into electronic systems;
- Maintain good and up to date data records;
- Ensure that vaccination tablets are kept in good condition
- Receiving data from the community and other facilities within the catchment area
- Compile and analyse data from the various registers at the Health Centre;
- Prepare page and monthly summaries as per instructions;
- Prepare monthly reports and present the reports to facility management team;Working hand in hand with Vaccinators on vaccination status;
- Maintaining data base at facility level.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters together with copies of certificates not later than 24th June, 2022 and send to:
Ministry of Health
P.O Box 30377