United Civil Servants SACCO is a member owned institution that offers a range of savings and credit products to civil servants in Malawi. Its goal is to improve the social economic lives of all Malawians. It therefore invites applications from candidates with the passion and drive to
help in improving their community and country.
DATA ENTRY CLERK
The overall objective of data entry clerk is to assist in the registration of new members as well as administration of loans to new and existing members.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Checking member eligibility on payment solution Malawi system.
2. Registering new members into fin financials.
3. Ensuring all new accounts have up to date KYC as per policy.
4. Selling loans and deposits to new and existing members.
5. Recording and handling any queries brought by members satisfactorily.
6. Filing of all documents in chronological order.
7. Educating new and potential members on the SACCO concept.
8. Assisting in the registration of members into the welfare fund.
9. Assisting members with the registration on USSD mobile platform.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. A diploma in any business-related discipline or a bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
2. Analytical skills
3. Attention to detail and accuracy
4. Planning, organizing and monitoring skills
5. Good communication skills,
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
8. Team player
All the above positions are tenable in various districts and cities in Malawi.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) plus copies of certificates including MSCE not later than 30th September 2022 to;
The General Manager
United Civil Servants Sacco
P.O Box 294
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications sent through email must have the position being applied for in the subject line.