Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant position tenable at The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi.
- Picking up and delivering staff and students.
- Conducting daily and routine motor vehicle checks.
- Reporting vehicle faults and accidents
- Maintaining vehicle logbook.
- Driving and cleaning vehicles.
- Advising Assistant Administrative Officer on vehicle repairs and
- Renewal of licenses.
- Minimum of Class D Driving Licence
- Those with PSV and Defensive Driving Certificates will have an added advantage
- Clean driving record
- At least 2 years’ experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date Curriculum Vitae with at least two traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by 10th January, 2021 to:
Private Bag 303