Post: GRADUATE TRAINEE- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Portland Cement (Malawi) Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and results driven candidates for consideration to fill the position of a Graduate Trainee- Electrical Engineer tenable in Makata, Blantyre.
At the end of the training period the engineer should be able to demonstrate strong competences in:
- Ability to adhere fully to safe working practices in the plant
- Planning, budgeting and execution of plant projects on time and on cost
- Generating weekly, monthly and yearly electrical maintenance plans and budgets
- Ability to appraise and update working procedures in electrical and instrumentation section
- Execution of preventive and predictive maintenance practices and project management practices
- Ability and agility to manage plant breakdowns on time, quality and cost
- Ability to generate sound analytical reports on electrical maintenance performance
- Sound people management skills on both subordinates and subcontractors
- Working positively in cross functional teams
- Sound project management skills.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in electrical engineering
- Good technical Knowledge in electrical engineering and maintenance operations.
- Proficiency in electronics and PLC programing will be strong added advantage
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems (hardware and software).
Those meeting the requirements should send their Curriculum Vitae, names and email addresses of three traceable referees to the following address or email.
The Head of Human Resource
Portland Cement (Malawi) Limited
P.O Box 523, Blantyre.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12th August 2022.