Public Service Pension Trust Fund is an Institution which was established in compliance with Pension Act (CAP 55:02) to oversee the administration of the Public Service Contributory Pension Scheme.
The Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following positions that exist at Secretariat Office on an annual contracts renewable.
POST: HR AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
REPORTING TO: SENIOR HR AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the provision of efficient and effective human resource and office services.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resource Management, Administrative Studies, Business Administration, Public Administration or Business Management obtained from accredited Institution, plus a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a related field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate and update Job Descriptions
- Interpret and participate in the reviewing of HR and administration policies
- Provide support during the recruitment process and Training Needs Assessment
- Develop and maintain database of HR and administrative records
- Manage utilization of Fund’s vehicles on the daily basis
- Manage and update administrative records
- Arrange and fill members’ registration documents and benefits application forms.
- Retrieve and place registration documents in the appropriate racks and dockets
- Ensure completeness of submitted forms and supporting documents
- Safeguard records of members
- Open and maintain benefits files
- Prepare periodic reports.
COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
The post holder should have problem solving skills and analytical skills, guidance and counselling skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, good understanding of labour laws and office procedures, good communication skills both oral and written, integrity, honesty and confidentiality and computer literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees not later than 24thJanuary, 2022 to:
The Principal Officer
Public Service Pension Trust Fund
P.O. Box 30146