Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO) is a locally registered non-governmental organization (NGO) established in 1995 to complement Government’s efforts in in the fight against HIV and AIDS and other health related issues. MACRO’s Vision is ‘A Malawian populace that enjoys good quality of life be it physical, mental and social wellbeing’ and its Mission is ‘to provide high quality HIV and AIDS and other health related services to the Malawian population. With funding from CDC through Lighthouse Trust (LHT), MACRO is implementing the Achieving HIV Epidemic Control Through Quality HIV Testing Services: The Pivot Project and will be extending its services to the Central and Northern districts of Ntchisi, Lilongwe, Mzimba, Rumphi, Nkhatabay and Likoma.
In order to efficiently and effectively execute its mandate, MACRO is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions tenable in health facilities of the districts listed above.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION CLERK (1 POSITION, MZUZU)
The Human Resource and Administration Clerk provides administrative support to the entire HR and Administration functions.
- Maintains physical employee records, files and documents related to staff
- Manages the movement of records, files and documents in and out of HRSS
- Coordinates all the logistical arrangements for candidates including expense refunds
- Conducting onboarding of all new joiners.i.e. administering completion of various HR documentation, writing referral letters
- Requisitioning and managing the stock for all office requirements e.g. stationery
- Logging in of all staff queries and complaints that come through the HR Help Desk
- Producing a monthly query and complaints status report for purposes of inputting into the monthly HR management information reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management and Business Administration or any related qualification
- At least Two years’ experience in Human Resource and Administration work.
- Demonstrated ability in writing reports
- Must have good knowledge of general office operations and procedural requirements pertaining to functions performed in the Human Resources Office
- Computer literate and experienced in MS Word and Excel.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants for the above position are requested to submit their application, CV, educational qualifications, names and contact telephone numbers of at least three traceable referees to The Executive Director, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization through email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Sunday, 22nd August, 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.