Inspector of Works
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Purpose of the Job: To ensure adherence to provisions of the MEI Act, Regulations and Rules.
- Conducting regulatory inspections and investigations to assess compiiance with legal provisions of MEl
- Developing statistically based quality monitoring system to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders and representing the MEI on technical matters relating to engineering in Malawi.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with four (4) years’ relevant experience
- Registration with MEl as a Technician Engineer.
Interested individuals should submit their applications, complete with an updated CV and copies of relevant certificates, clearly indicating the position being applied for on the envelope, to the following address by Close of Business on Friday, 12 August 2022:
The Chief Executive Officer
Malawi Engineering Institution
1st Floor Capital House, City Centre
P.O. Box 30228