Public Service Pension Trust Fund is an Institution which was established in compliance with Pension Act (CAP 55:02) to oversee the administration of the Public Service Contributory Pension Scheme.
The Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following positions that exist at Secretariat Office on an annual contracts renewable.
POST: INTERNAL AUDITOR
REPORTING TO: INTERNAL AUDIT AND RISK MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To plan and implement internal audit programs of the Fund.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants should be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree either in Accounting, Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration or Finance obtained from recognised Institution
- Must be a certified internal Auditor, plus 3 years of working experience in the field of auditing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review operational activities and utilization of funds in the organization
- Scrutinize records of inspections carried out other than internal audit
- Participate in planning auditing operations
- Prepare audit programs and supervision of audit team
- Participate in conducting information system audit in the different IT systems
- Participate in conducting procurement audit
- Carry out operational and management audit
- Prepare internal audit reports.
COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
The post holder should have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job, ability to manage multiple priorities, ability to diffuse and manage volatile and stressful situations, ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with others, and should have knowledge of principles and practices of risk management activities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters, copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees not later than 24thJanuary, 2022 to:
The Principal Officer
Public Service Pension Trust Fund
P.O. Box 30146