Umodzi SACCO is a member owned Financial Cooperative serving Payroll based members and Non Payroll in Malawi. The SACCO was duly registered by the ministry of Trade and fully licensed and regulated by Reserve Bank of Malawi. An opportunity has arisen to all Malawian nationals who have the passion to work with Financial Cooperatives in the areas of Member service office, Cashier and IT.
The SACCO is offering a six months internship program from 1st March 31st July 2021 upon successful completion candidates may be given the opportunity to work with SACCO.
- Must have completed Diploma or Degree in the following areas. Accounting, Business Administration, Mass Communication and Information Technology
- Ability to work with Minimum supervision
- Able to work late hours
- Display accuracy and accountability
- Fluency in English and Chichewa
- No Previous work experience is required.
- Please indicate on the envelope the position you have applied for.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Kindly send your application to:
Private Bag 709
Or email: email@example.com
Phone: 0998 091 865
Application to the SACCO office not later than 8th February 2021.
UMODZI SACCO is an equal opportunities employer.