CDH Investment Bank is licensed under the Banking Act by the Reserve Bank of Malawi to provide full banking services. The bank opened for business on 2nd April 2012 and has banking centres in Blantyre and Lilongwe.
Being part of Continental Holdings limited which is a vibrant financial services group, CDH Investment Bank is a unique formation in the financial services sector as it is designed to provide unique banking solutions in Malawi.
In this regard, CDH Investment Bank requires highly skilled, motivated, and innovative people that will fit the corporate ambitions of a highly creative and innovative bank.
The bank therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Individuals for the following position:
Investment Banking Manager – Government debt and international business.
The Investment Banking Manager facilitates banking relationship with Government and State-Owned Enterprises of other government backed institutions and also leverage on relations with multilateral and development finance institutions that promote development finance in Malawi.
The position holder is required to: Lead in seeking to grow client earnings by identifying and closing transactions with Government, State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) and international organizations with particular emphasis on ensuring consistent quality. sound structuring, and commercial viability of transactions.
- Sales – the manager shall lead in sourcing/identifying transactions with Government and SOEs.
- Transaction execution – The manager shall lead teams and external experts In executing transactions
- Fee income generation – The manager shall be accountable for revenue and expenditure budgets.
- Customer relationship management – the manager shall manage key market stakeholder relationships and foster cross selling across all bank channels.
- Leadership- The manager shall lead a team of analyst and associates in investment banking.
- Knowledge in investment Banking
- Ability to think innovatively
- Strong in learning agility and capable of assimilating new Information.
- Resilient with strong ability to meet deadlines, and a drive for results.
- Highly developed entrepreneurial insight with capacity to attract and retain customers.
- An ability to network on high level both local and International platforms.
- Team player and results oriented.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A post graduate degree In Business Administration or MSc in Banking, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- A chartered accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience In international trade structuring and Government business.
- At least 10 years experience in treasury, banking, and finance.
- Local industry knowledge.
The position offers a remuneration package and benefits commensurate with its seniority, level of skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements outlined above may forward applications in person, by post or email to the address below, to be received no later than close of business on 20th May 2022.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copies of academic qualifications;
- Certified copy of valid national identity document/passport; and
- Details of three contactable referees.
Please note applications that do not meet all the requirements specified above will not be considered. Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
CDH Investment Bank Limited
P.O Box 1444