POSITION: IT SERVICES MANAGER
Reporting to: Leaf IT Manager
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT – PURPOSE
The position is responsible for management of IT operations within the Factory or Cluster, as assigned, ensuring that implemented business applications and infrastructure solutions are secure, reliable and scalable, meet business requirements, are aligned with established standards and best practices, fulfil JTI risk control and are delivered in a timely manner, meeting customer service requirements.
The position is also responsible for ensuring properly-prioritized and timely incident management, in accordance with the established operational support model and for managing entity-level disaster recovery planning and execution.
WHAT WILL YOU DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Leaf IT Manager (and within the site, or cluster, as assigned) in proactively engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gain solid understanding of JTI commercial processes, in order to effectively execute the IT engagement strategy
- Drive the search for potential service improvements for supporting the business by evaluating the existing best IT related practices (inside/outside JTI), share the information among the IT and business community and provide recommendations for implementation within the Factory.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to assess the overall impact of business transformation and IT change initiatives on the existing system landscape and to ensure system integrity and reliability
- Work with the Leaf IT Manager to ensure that new technical solutions or changes to existing solutions are well-designed and are implemented according to established standards and best practices, in order to reduce technology risk.
- Support the Leaf IT Manager in ensuring that the IT Services team is well-equipped to deliver high-quality performance, and provide development opportunities to enhance their overall capabilities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR – REQUIREMENTS:
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications in Computer studies
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT discipline with 1+ of those years in IT Management of IT Services/Infrastructure and Customer support Teams (including people management where relevant)
- Preferred background of employment experience in multinational companies.
- Good working knowledge of business and related processes in FMCG industry
- Good working knowledge in all areas of IT operational support
- Good working knowledge of provisioning and configuration
- Good financial and budgetary understanding
- Leads by example; Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is able to diffuse conflict
- Able to think clearly and act decisively in crisis situations
- Strong customer mind-set, able to deliver high-quality support.