Kindergarten/Primary School Teachers
Paanachi Christian Schools, with campuses in Area 47 Sector 2(Off “The Malawi Anglican University Road” and Chitedze, off Mchinji Road, is currently seeking dynamic, experienced, and professionally certified teachers to join our Kindergarten and primary teaching team. The successful candidates will be passionate teachers who share our vision “An inspiring education where every learner has the potential to succeed”
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Teaching Kindergarten learners according to the requirements of Abeka, and teaching Primary learners according to the requirements of either the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum or the National Primary school leaving curriculum
- Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, managing information
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of learners.
- Conducting assessments of learners’ attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss learners progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for learners requiring extra help.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant professional Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
- Not less than 2 years’ professional experience in teaching Kindergarten or primary subjects in a structured school setting.
- Experience in Abeka or Cambridge International Examinations is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Fluent level English speaker
- Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook
- Good experience in using computer facilities -Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Application Procedure: Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com . All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Wednesday 28 September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.