POSITION: LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/TECHNOLOGIST
Labcare Investments LTD, a private medical laboratory services provider is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a vacant post tenable at its Lilongwe Branch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects, processes and handles blood and or other biological specimens according to established procedures: instructs patients in the proper collection of samples.
- Performs a variety of clinical laboratory tests in the areas of hematology, microbiology, immunology. clinical chemistry, and urinalysis, as assigned.
- Performs quality control on test results ensuring validity and accuracy.
- Keeps records and reports on results according to established procedures.
- Practices safety, environmental,and/or infection control methods.
- Performs miscelianeous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have a job experience of not less than two years working at a busy laboratory.
- Must possess a diploma or a degree from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the Medical Council of Malawi.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send applications by including copies of academic qualifications, certificates from Medical Council and CVs to: email@example.com
Closing date: 23/08/2021.