POSITION: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
A Vacancy exists at Malawi Cargo Centres Ltd (MCC Ltd) in Dar es salaam, Tanzania for a Maintenance Engineer.
The candidate shall be responsible for the maintenance of company equipment and managing a large multi- disciplined technical workforce.
The right candidate should meet the following conditions:
- An Electronic/Electrical Engineering Degree from a recognized institution preferably from Malawi.
- The candidate should be hands on engineer with a Minimum of three years in Electronics and Electrical engineering equipment.It will be an added advantage if applicant practiced in a fuel Installation depot with digital smith motors ,Acculoads , fuel loading gantries/Arms, Automatic Transfer switches etc.
- Knowledge of automatic Cummins power generators (500 Kva with thrust motor power interchange system) will be a plus; together with knowledge fire fighting system associated with fuel installations etc.
- The candidate should be less than 40 years old and enjoying good health.
- Registered with Malawi Institution of Engineers.
Preference will be given to those currently practicing and registered with Malawi Institution of Engineers.
The suitable candidate will be on initial two (2)years contract and renewable depending on performance.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Kindly send your qualifications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees in soft copy to the following email: email@example.com
Or by Post to: (Label VACANCY FOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER)
P.O Box 21157
So as to reach him not later than 15th May 2022.
Applicants who applied before do not have to apply again.