Bishop Auneau Girls Catholic Secondary School is one of the private schools under the Servants of Blessed Virgin Mary (S. B. V. M) sisters and is urgently looking for the following:
- Well qualified with at least a minimum with M.S.C.E.
- A dedicated Catholic Christian.
- Mature person with a motherly heart and high integrity.
- One with experience in adolescent development.
- Provide emergency medical care to students (boarders) and other members of the school.
- To ensure safety and security of all boarders at all times.
- Provide confidential counselling and guidance to students.
- Create a good relationships with parents and guardians.
- Listen and respond to the needs of individual boarders.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letters including their CVs, a copy of highest qualification, contact details and three traceable referees.
All applications must be submitted to the following address:
The Board Chairperson
SBVM Catholic Secondary Schools
P.O. Box 5501
Or P.O. Box 51, THONDWE.
Can also be submitted to the following email addresses:
For more information, contact the following: 0888331702/ 0886273715
Due Date for the applications is 30th August 2021.