Castel Malawi Limited (CML) and its subsidiaries are leading players in the beverages manufacturing industry. In its drive to ensure improved and sustained efficiency and effectiveness in its Supply Chain operations, Castel Malawi Limited has revamped its internal Workshop Operations. We therefore seek to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill various job openings that have arisen in our Workshop section.
POSITION: MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANIC
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position exists to ensure that services, repairs and maintenance are carried out on vehicles in order to provide fleet availability and utilization.
- Carry out maintenance and service of vehicles which include trucks, trailers, forklifts, cars, vans and motorcycles.
- Diagnose mechanic faults and rectify.
- Attend to breakdowns on road for timely recoveries.
- Ensure optimum usage of spare parts.
- Ensure all company fleet are fit and road worthy.
- Keep workplace clean at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Grade 1 (NTTC) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus TEVETA Certificates.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Motor Vehicle Mechanic working on heavy vehicles and machines such as MAN, IVECO and TCM Forklifts.
- Valid heavy vehicle driver’s license – class CE.
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirements, and are interested, should send their latest CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
OR address it to:
The Director Human Resources
Castel Malawi Limited
P.O. Box 406
Applications to be received not later than 24th August, 2021.