PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the major roles on the position are:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and to executive management: scanning and circulating letters, drafting documents, etc.
- Maintain effective document filling system in Chief Executive Officer’s Office including contracts and leases.
- Maintain the calendar of the Chief Executive Officer and organize business meetings and appointments for the Chief Executive Officer and executive management: setting calendar, confirming venue and attendance, ensuring agenda is shared prior to the meeting.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and presentations
- Coordinate interaction with internal and external stakeholders for the Chief Executive Officer: phone calls, documents, letters, maintain stakeholder tracking record of contact details and meetings
- Coordinate critical tasks and associated documents for executive management
- Arrange the Chief Executive Officers travel arrangements (flights, hotel, etc.) upon request and provide advice on local and international travel information
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in administrative functions and payments
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chief Executive Officer and routing of messages where necessary to conserve Chief Executive Officer’s time
- Maintenance of office inventory
- Taking minutes in Management Meetings where necessary
- Carry out other duties as assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Prior experience as a Personal Assistant is a MUST
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent oral and written communication Skills
- Good Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flexible and mature coupled with ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resumes STRICTLY through e-mail not later than Friday, 30th September 2022 to: email@example.com under the title Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer.
The address for Applications is: The Chief Executive Officer, Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd, P O Box 2343, Lilongwe.