POSITION: PROGRAM ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: Head of Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences, Project Management, Political Science, Humanities or any other related field.
- At least I year of relevant experience in programmatic, administrative, fundraising work.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to interpret program policies and procedures.
- Ability to independently plan, organize and carry out work assignments.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- High level of diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret project budgets and to prepare financial and statistical reports.
- Ability to maintain positive business relationships with other employees, agencies and with the public.
- Fundraising skills.
To provide overall assistance to departments in managing program activities and support in following up project implementation in line with scope of work.
- Assisting in implementation of Program activities
- Project planning and documentation of activities
- Operations support
- Coordinating organisational corporate image on Virtual Platforms
- Public relations duties
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants for the above position are requested to submit their application, CV, educational qualifications, names and contact telephone numbers of at least three traceable referees to The Executive Director, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization through email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Sunday, 22nd August, 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.