Stephanos Foundation is a Reformed Christian, Non-Governmental Organisation, operating from Chilangoma, in Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994, to see orphan and vulnerable children and their guardians become self-reliant and spiritually mature, thereby contributing to the spiritual and social-economic development of their communities. Therefore, The Foundation wishes to recruit for its various departments as follows.
The Position : Project Manager
Reports to : Executive Director
Location : Lilongwe.
The incumbent shall manage the Talandira Harvest Centre, at its moringa and animal farm. He shall do evangelism to the communities, while making sure that the Stephanos Foundation maintains its Reformed Christian Values and image. He shall supervise and coordinate all activities of the centre, contribute towards policy formulation and execution, strategic planning, budgeting and implementation. The incumbent shall represent the organisation on matters concerning the department, do job evaluation and performance appraisals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and developing all the ongoing training programmes of the Talandira Harvest Centre
- Managing and developing all the ongoing farming programmes on the farm
- Project planning and managing
- Maintain relationship with donors.
- The position is open to males only
- Must be a holder of Bachelors’ degree in Project Management, Agriculture or Forestry
- Computer literate
- Three (3) years experience in a similar role.
- Team player
- A Reformed Christian
- At least 30 years of age.
Mode of Application
All applications comprising motivation letter, CV, and copies of certificates as one PDF should be sent to HRA Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org