Malawi Catering Services Limited wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals of Malawian origin to fill the following vacant position tenable at its Business Unit in Mangochi – Mpale Cultural Village.
RECEPTIONIST – 1 POSITION
The Receptionist will primarily be responsible for manning the reception area and doing clerical duties in line with Hotel and Tourism policies. The position will be under the supervision of the Operations Executives.
• Greeting guests and assisting in check-ins and check-outs
• Responding to all guest questions, requests and queries
• Managing petty cash
• Answering and making phone calls
• Managing guest bookings and reservations
• Keeping a tidy and orderly workspace
• Assist with administrative and clerical tasks for the Lodge
• Any other duties assigned from time to time by Operations Executive.
• Diploma in Hospitality Management from accredited college/institution,
• Must have MSCE
• 2 to 3years’ relevant continuous experience in a busy environment
• Must be between 25 and 30 years of age.
• Good knowledge of the Tourism Industry
• Able to read, write and speak English
Interested persons who meet the above required qualifications and/or experience should
submit their applications preferably by 27th September, 2022 together with their detailed
Curriculum Vitae (CV) which should include two traceable referees by clearly indicating
on the subject line/envelope the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org or
The General Manager
Malawi Catering Services Limited
P.O. Box 30236