RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER CADETS
The Malawi Defence Force (MDF) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who are physically and medically fit to join the Organisation and be trained as Officer Cadets at the Malawi Armed Forces College (MAFCO) in Salima.
Those who successfully complete the training will be commissioned to the rank of Second Lieutenant (Grade H2) and serve as Military Officers in the Malawi Defence Force.
Eligible applicants should be:
- Malawian citizens without criminal record;
- Single and without children;
- Aged between 18 and 28;
- Of minimum height of 1.65m for males and 1.58m for females;
- Prepared to undergo intensive medical check-up;
- In possession of National Identity Card;
- One who has not served in any National Security Organisation;
- In possession of minimum of a First Degree from a recognized and accredited institution of higher learning.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews. Application in own handwriting including clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and current National Identity card (ID) should be sent by post to:
The Chief of Human Resource Management and Development
Malawi Defence Force Headquarters
Private Bag 43
Applications to reach the addressee on or before 5th February, 2022.
NOTE: MDF does not engage third parties in the recruitment process nor charge any fee on applicants.