Mwanza District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill vacant positions existing at the District Council.
Job Title: Security Guard (18)
Location: Mwanza District Council
Salary: Within Grade P/M14 salary scale segment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate signs of intrusion around premises
- Authorize workers and non workers to enter and exit the premises
- Contact police on an emergency
- Keep a log book register of all visitors
- Ensuring that the office is safe from robbers, thieves and vandals
- Apprehend criminals or those showing security threats
- Monitor all parking situations
- Monitor the premises for criminal activity
- Write daily reports and maintain a diligent record of legal and illegal activities
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
Applicants must be holders of a Malawi Junior Certificate of Education (JCE) and those with security related documents will have an added advantage. Age range of 25 to 40 years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Applications should be addressed to:
The District Commissioner
Mwanza District Council
All applications with relevant copies of your certificates, Curriculum Vitae and National Identity Cards must be sent not later than 24th January, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Clearly indicate the post you are applying for on the envelope.