St. Maria Goretti Girls Catholic Secondary School in Area 2, Lilongwe is looking for suitable persons to fill the vacant post of security guard.
Contract Period: 1 Year and Renewed upon agreement
Job Title: Security Guard.
To patrol and protect the school property, promote and enforce safety and security and act as a visible warning against irregular activities.
Education and Experience
- Secondary School certificate (MSCE)
- working knowledge of security operations and safety practices
- working knowledge of enforcement policies and procedures
- no disqualifying criminal history
- be at least 35 years of age and above
- have a minimum of two years working experience as a security guard.
Key Skill Requirements
- Be of sober habits
- detail-orientated and keen observation skills
- good communication skills – verbal and written (Chichewa and/or English)
- reliability and dependability
- must be a practicing Christian
- able to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations
- flexible to work different schedules
- meet physical requirements (health and physical fitness)
- be ready to go for background check if successful.
Mode of Application
Application letters can be hand delivered at the gate at St. Maria Goretti Girls Catholic Secondary School in Area 2 or sent to the address below.
Letters should be addressed to:
St. Maria Goretti Girls Catholic Secondary School
P.O. Box 631
Or email: email@example.com
Females are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date for receiving Applications: Saturday 24 September 2022 at 15:00 PM