SABLE FARMING COMPANY LTD
POSITION: SECURITY OFFICER
KEY DUTIES INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- And any other duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 40+ years of age and Energetic
- MSCE or above is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of following complex instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ex police or Army is an added advantage
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and outside normal working hours if required.
- High level of personal integrity and honesty.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit their applications with CV to:
The General Manager
P.O Box 51199
Closing date for receiving applications is 27th May, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.