POSITION: SENIOR HEAD SECURITY GUARD
Mwanza District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill vacant positions existing at the District Council.
Job Title: Senior Head Security Guard
Location: Mwanza District Council
Salary: Within Grade NM12 salary scale segment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising security guards.
- Drawing monthly duty and annual leave rosters for security guards.
- Provide valuable feedback to Management about the security of the Council
- Ensuring that the security guards observe their code of conduct on duty all the time.
- Any other duties as relevant to the post that may be assigned from time to time by the responsible officers.
- Applicants must be holders of Malawi School Certificate of Education and must be serving at the post of security guards with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- Age range of 25 to 40 years.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Applications should be addressed to:
The District Commissioner
Mwanza District Council
All applications with relevant copies of your certificates, Curriculum Vitae and National Identity Cards must be sent not later than 24th January, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Clearly indicate the post you are applying for on the envelope.