Unitrans Malawi Limited, a prominent employer in the sugar logistics industry wants to recruit suitably qualified persons of Malawian origin to fill the above posts which have fallen vacant at its Dwangwa Depot.
SKILLED ARTISIAN – WELDER
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the successful persons will be required to:-
- Construct and repair steel and other metal components using a variety of welding techniques.
- Must be able to repair heavy plant machinery and comply with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations all the times.
- Must have a minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE )
- Grade 1 National Trade Test Certificate
Minimum of three years hands on experience in a similar post in a busy organization. Those with MIG welding skill will have added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in shifts and with minimum supervision
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should send their written applications with phone numbers together with their detailed Curriculum Vitae (C V ) indicating the names of three traceable referees and copy of National Identity Card to the address below:
The Depot Manager,
Unitrans Malawi Ltd,
P. O. BOX 57,
Closing date for receiving applications is Tuesday, 28th June 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.