Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians, Civil Servants or non-civil servants as the case may be depending on the requirements of the post, for the vacancies listed below existing in the Civil Service
MINISTRY OF YOUTH AND SPORTS
Post : Stadium Manager (Grade F)
Salary : Within the Grade F salary scale segment
Location : Bingu National Stadium (BNS)
Applicants should be in possession of a Bachelors degree in either Marketing or Sports and Facility Management with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) obtained from accredited institutions.
- Ensuring the Stadium is kept fully functional and up to date on required standards at all times;
- Ensuring cleanliness, security and safety of the facility and personnel using it;
- Overseeing general maintenance and repairs of the Stadium;
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and
institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Stadium;
- Organize and facilitate meetings and participate in committee discussions as appropriate; Monitor the implementation of the planned sporting activities;
- Coordinate sport and other functions at the Stadium;
- Budgeting, Managing and controlling of resources allocated to the Stadium;
- Supervision of subordinate staff at the facility.
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be needed during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing Letters of Confirmation in Appointment in addition to Letters of Conditional Appointment on Probation (PSR 19).
Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
Civil Service Commission,
P.O. Box 30133,
To reach him not later than 8th August,2022