Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant post of Supplies Assistant existing in the Law Commission.
SUPPLIES ASSISTANT (GRADE LC-12)
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant, the Supplies Assistant shall be responsible for managing Law Commission stores.
- An Advanced Certificate in Purchasing & Supply
- Malawi School Certificate of Education with credits in Mathematics and English
- 2 years working experience in a similar position.
Principal Duties include:
- Receive and enter stocks on Stores Ledgers;
- Issue stocks and maintain records;
- Maintain and update stores records i.e. stock cards, issuing forms and inventing ledgers;
- Liaise with procurement on stock levels; and
- Conduct Physical inspections of stocks before receipt.
SALARY: A competitive salary will be offered in line with the Law Commission Staff Terms and Conditions of Service. Law Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications clearly marked on the envelope the post applied for comprising an application letter, current resume with detailed information of professional background and certified copies of relevant Certificates with at least three traceable referees who are not relatives but previous or present employer(s) should be sent to:
The Law Commission
Private Bag 373
Closing date for receiving applications is 2nd July, 2022.