Bishop Auneau Girls Catholic Secondary School is one of the private schools under the Servants of Blessed Virgin Mary (S. B. V. M) sisters and is urgently looking for the following:
Well qualified persons to teach the following subjects:
- English / Chichewa
- History / Geography
- Chemistry / Physics
- Mathematics / Computer Studies
- Biology / Agriculture
- Bible knowledge / Social and Developmental
- Studies and Life skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Education or its equivalent.
- Those with a Diploma in Education are encouraged to apply.
- Mature with high integrity.
- Team player.
- Spiritually mature, honest and transparent.
- Emotionally stable.
- Passion to each child to reach her fullest potential.
- Maintaining class records, e.g. Schemes and Records of work, Lesson Plans, Class Attendance register, teaching resources and class management.
- Administration of school based examinations
- Ensuring that teaching and learning is taking place in his /her class.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letters including their CVs, a copy of highest qualification, contact details and three traceable referees.
All applications must be submitted to the following address:
The Board Chairperson
SBVM Catholic Secondary Schools
P.O. Box 5501
Or P.O. Box 51, THONDWE.
Can also be submitted to the following email addresses:
For more information, contact the following: 0888331702/ 0886273715
Due Date for the applications is 30th August 2021.