FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, Civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities fo address today’s interrelated developmert challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all US states and teritories.
We seek qualified candidates for Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Project. EPIC is a five-year global project funded by the Us President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and US Agency for International Development (USAID). The project provides strategic technical assistance and directs service delivery fo break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national Hiv programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming. The project delivers high-quality fechnical assistance af the community, facility, district, regional and national levels and builds relationships With relevant partners working fo address COVID-19. In addition, EpiC receives COVID-19 funding to prevent, prepare for respond to and bolster health systems to address COVID-19 and reduce cases of reemergence. EpiC and its consorfium members currently implement COVID-19 activities in more than 60 countries worldwide. Our ability to respond quickly to program, technical and proCurement needs leverages our deep bench of country-based clinical, program, and community experts.
The Technical Coordinator will be part of the Epic Technical team and is responsible for providing oversight of covID 19 Technical Assistance
projectrelated activifies. The position will work with implementing partners for coordinate acfivities for integration of TB/COVID-19 bidirectional screening
and promoting COVID vaccine uptake; fhese include facilitate training of Community Volunteers on COVID 19 response at community level, conduct
risk communication and community engagement meetings with district and community stakeholders, and support joint mentorship and supervision site visits with MoH.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health-related (Nursing, Medicine/ Clinical Medicine) or equivalent ith 5+ years of related experience
- A Master’s degree in Public Health will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of health and development programs in Malawi, including familiarity with relevant regional guidelines, standards, and protocols
- Familiarity with the Malawi Public Health sector at regional, district, and council levels and experience working with these teams.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may apply online through FHI 360’s Career Center at https://www.fhi360.org/careers.
- Detailed Job Descriptions can be found at FHl 360 careers site.
- The closing date for receiving applications is August 12th, 2022. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.