Castel Malawi Limited (CML) and its subsidiaries are leading players in the beverages manufacturing industry. In its drive to ensure improved and sustained efficiency and effectiveness in its Supply Chain operations, Castel Malawi Limited has revamped its internal Workshop Operations. We therefore seek to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill various job openings that have arisen in our Workshop section.
POSITION: TYRE FITTERS
- Diagnose and repair all tyre punctures
- Change tyres and wheels on heavy vehicles.
- Ensure right tyre pressures are maintained.
- Ensure nuts are torqued on vehicles during pre-trip inspection.
- Do tyre surveys and record data.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- Valid Driving License (CE)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy tyre fitting environment working on heavy vehicles.
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirements, and are interested, should send their latest CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
OR address it to:
The Director Human Resources
Castel Malawi Limited
P.O. Box 406
Applications to be received not later than 24th August, 2021.