The Ministry of Health with grant from Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), through the Africa Centre for Disease Control, intends to strengthen surge capacity to support response to public health emergencies.
In view of the above, the Ministry is inviting applications to fill the post below on temporary basis for a period of six (6) months:
JOB TITLE: VACCINATOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: District Environmental Health Officer
LOCATION: Various Health Centres in Rural Areas.
- Applicants should be holders of Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery or Diploma in Clinical Medicine from recognized institutions
- Must be not more than 35 years and be registered with the regulatory bodies (i.e. Medical Council of Malawi or Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize vaccination team with support from the HSAs supervisor;
- Conduct social mobilization for COVID-19 vaccine;
- Prepare vaccination site schedules and follow on them;
- Vaccinate eligible clients;
- Monitor adverse events following immunization with COVID-19 vaccination;
- Prepare weekly vaccination reports and submit to DHSS and National EPI office;
- Manage data compiled by the statistical clerk;
- Maintain fuel records and ledgers for resources used during vaccination activities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters together with copies of certificates not later than 24th June, 2022 and send to:
Ministry of Health
P.O Box 30377