Action Medeor Medical Aid Organization Malawi Ltd (AMM) is a non-profit pharmaceutical wholesaler with the head office in Germany, branches in Tanzania and partners in many countries across the world. Action medeor’s core values are based on solidarity and charity. The organization supports the existing health care structures in Malawi to improve access to essential medicines, medical equipment and Health Technology Devices.
Action medeor Malawi invites applications to fill the vacancy of a Warehouse Clerk at its Blantyre Branch.
DURATION: 1 year contract (renewable)
- Support receiving and dispatching of products
- Arranging and placement of stock in designated places
- Documenting warehouse transactions
- Support inventory management procedures
- Maintain sanitation of the warehouse.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Professional manner and strong ethical code
- Proficiency with computers and Inventory management softwares
- Well organized, pro-active and highly self motivated to work in a team.
MSCE and Any Certificate or Diploma related to the job. 2 years hands on experience as a warehouse clerk/officer.
Interested persons should apply to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or send to The Country Director, Action Medeor Malawi – Vacancies, P.O. Box 1656, Lilongwe, enclosing their Curriculum Vitae, Contact numbers, copies of their certificates, three traceable referees with their phone contact details one of whom should be your current or former employer before 25th June 2022.