Mwanza District Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill vacant positions existing at the District Council.
Job Title: Water Monitoring Assistant (3)
Location: Mwanza District Council
Salary: Within Grade M/M11 salary scale segment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sensitize and mobilize communities in water supply and Sanitation activities and disseminate gender, Hygiene, Sanitation, and Health (including HIV and AIDS) messages;
- Facilitate the establishment and sustenance of Local Extension Workers Coordination Committees, Village Health and Water Committees (VHWC) and Water Points Committees (WPCs),
- Collect, analyze and report data on Water Supply and Sanitation,
- Facilitate participatory water site collection
- Monitoring community financial management for operation and maintenance activities
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Malawi school certificate of Education (MSCE) with Credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography and Physics
- Age range of 21 to 40 years
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should be addressed to:
Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
All applications with relevant copies of your certificates, Curriculum vitae and National Identity Cards must be sent not later than 24 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Clearly Indicate the post you are applying for on the envelope.