Company: Agricultural Trading Company Limited (ATC)
Agricultural Trading Company Limited (ATC), a subsidiary company of AHL Group Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
The overall function of the Accounts Supervisor is to support financial decision-making by collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial information in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the Accounts Supervisor will include the following:
- Capturing and posting remittances and receipts into the system
- Preparing and capturing of journal vouchers
- Capturing and posting receivable invoices
- Reconciling all clearing accounts
- Updating cashbooks
- Facilitating internal and external audits
- Preparing monthly revenues and other ledger schedules
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Attributes
- Diploma in Accounting
- Must be a registered member of Malawi Accountants Board and Institute of Chartered Accountants in Malawi (ICAM)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy accounting/auditing office
- High integrity and ethical conduct.
- Team player
Applications with full Curriculum Vitae including three traceable referees should be addressed to:
Human Resources and Administration Manager-Tobacco Sales
AHL Group Plc
P O Box 40035
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 23 February, 2024.
Please note that Agricultural Trading Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.