Company: Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences
Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences (ECOHS) a constituent college of the University of Livingstonia is a CHAM institution whose proprietor is the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia.
It aims at training Health care workers within Christian Principles and Professional Ethics. The College strives to promote a conducive educational environment in order to facilitate quality education for health workers in Malawi. In order to achieve this, the College wishes to fill the existing gaps in the Administration section.
Therefore, Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions;
Position: Assistant Procurement Officer (Grade K-1 Post), Full time
Reports to: Head of Department
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply chain obtained from a recognized learning institution
- Registered with the Regulatory body in Malawi
- Minimum of three years of work experience
Summary of Duties and responsibilities;
- Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of the procurement section.
- Prepare, maintain and update supplies list
- Prepare the College’s procurement plan in consultation with the Heads of sections
- Maintain procurement records.
- Secretary to the Internal Procurement Committee (IPC) meetings.
- Take part in the preparation of tender documents
- Sell of tender documents
- Opening of tenders and evaluation of tenders.
- Any other relevant duties assigned from time to time.
• Be a committed Christian
• Have good communications skill
• Willing to work during odd hours
• Sober habits with high level of integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Those interested and have the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their application letter, copies of original certificates and a detailed CurriculumVitae with names of at least three traceable referees to:
The College Principal,
University of Livingstonia,
Ekwendeni College of Health Sciences,
P.O Box 49, EKWENDENI.
The date of closing receiving the applications is 26/01/2024. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.