Company: Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd
Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd (WEMAS) is the most innovative and fastest growing health insurance company in Malawi. The company has its Head Office in Lilongwe and Branch Offices in Blantyre and Mzuzu.
We are looking for a highly innovative, creative and hardworking person to join our team as a Branch Manager to be based in Mzuzu.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the steady growth of Business for the Branch and providing administrative support at branch level among other duties
- Must have a very good MSCE with credits in English and mathematics
- Must hold at least a degree in Business Administration or Marketing from a recognized institution
- A qualification in insurance is an added advantage
- Must have at least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Must have good communication skills in both English and Chichewa
- Ability to communicate in Tumbuka is an added advantage
- Must be aged between 30 and 50 years
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
All interested candidates are requested to send their cover letters, copies of certificates and CVs with three traceable referees indicating their contacts and e-mail addresses, by email ONLY to: email@example.com. Indicate on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
The Company Address is:
The Chief Executive Officer
Wella Medical Aid Society Ltd
P O Box 2343