Company: AVIS Rent a Car Malawi
VACANCY – BLANTYRE
POST: BUILDING MAINTEINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Applicants are invited from suitable and qualified individuals to fill the position of Building Maintenance Operations Manager immediately at AVIS Rent a Car Malawi, Blantyre Office on a full time two year contract an energetic, hardworking with excellent leadership and team management skills and an honest individual are some of the attributes for this position.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Business Administration qualification or any Vocational Education training or higher qualification or any related field.
- A minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education
- Must have a driving license Category G (Goods) minimum 2 tons
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the relevant working environment
- Must have vast knowledge in computer, office word, excel etc.
- Must have experience in reporting structures
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Recording and reporting all building maintenance requirements and materials collected.
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting daily building maintenance progress and work done.
- Using Company resources for building maintenance purchases.
- Team building, motivating building maintenance team and check their performance.
- Planning seasonal building maintenance.
- Implementing preventative maintenance measures in building maintenance department.
- Ensuring smooth building hand overs to/from relevant parties
- Making /verifying BOQ of maintenance works
- Making patrols of all property and identifying Problems/maintenance works that needs to be done.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their applicants together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and references to: The Employee Relations Manager, Avis Rent a Car Malawi, Attention Mrs. Lois Mhango strictly through email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org , only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
Closing date for receiving applicants is 23rd January, 2024.