Company: Resolut Tech Co
Resolut Tech Co is a fintech startup dealing in both hardware and software IT products situated in Makata Industrial site in Blantyre. The Company is in the process of expanding its services to diversify into selling and servicing of ATMs in Malawi. The Company is therefore inviting qualified and experienced Malawians to fill in the position of Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager
An excellent Business Development Manager must have an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate is also expected to be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth in the sector;
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.);
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met;
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing);
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams within the department including marketing, sales, customer service personnel;
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring for the Commercial department;
- Liaise with the technical department to ensure that services rendered to the customers is of high quality and timely;
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field from a recognized University;
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage;
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients;
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
Interested candidates should apply to the Managing Director through the email address email@example.com indicating on the email which post is being applied for.
Closing date for receiving applications is 02nd February, 2024.