Company: AVIS Rent a Car Malawi
RE ADVERTISED - JOB TITLE: CHAUFFEURS / DRIVERS
Applicants are invited from suitable and qualified Malawians to fill in the position of Chauffeurs/ Drivers existing at AVIS Rent a Car Malawi, Lilongwe & Blantyre Offices on a six months full time contract (Renewable). An ethiasism, outspoken, good oral and written communication skills, honest, friendly and enterprising are some of the attributes for this position.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & WORK EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education – Must have
- Valid driving license, PGD category – Must have
- At least 5 years working experience driving 4x4, quantum’s, Coasters and Corollas – Must have
- Valid defensive driving certificate – Must have
- Any other certificates such as 4x4 trainings, lifesaving skills, first aid trainings – Not a Must
- A smart phone with what’s app is a must
- Ensuring top notch service is delivered to our Clients by providing exceptional chauffeur experience and taking our clients to different destinations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved at all cost.
- Proper recording of the log sheets and randomly vehicle checks.
- Keeping the vehicle tidy and clean at all times.
- Acquiring customer’s schedules & abiding to them.
- Monitoring motor vehicle conditions & reporting immediately if unusual is noticed.
- Reporting all mechanical faults to the Company.
- Assisting clients with their possessions when loading in /out of the car.
- Ensuring safety of our clients and vehicles by abiding to road regulations and monitoring speed limits.
- Monitoring fuel usage on vehicles.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their applicants together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and references to: The Employee Relations Manager, Avis Rent a Car Malawi, Attention Mrs. Lois Mhango strictly through email only to: email@example.com , only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews at our Blantyre offices (Transport will be provided for LL candidates) Closing date for receiving applicants is 20th January, 2024.